Thursday 25 August 2011

A Lamentation by the Holy Spirit a Prophetic Word for Believers

My children you pray to me always with different prayers, petitions and requests and when I do respond and send my prophets and messengers unto you, you despise them and treat them with contempt. Yet you keep crying unto me and yet I keep sending my prophets with the answers to you. 
Is enough not enough? The bible says: “And YOU will know the Truth, and the Truth YOU KNOW will set you free.” John 8:32, AMP. YOU MUST KNOW THE TRUTH YOURSELF FOR THE TRUTH OF THE WORD TO DELIVER YOU. 20 He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction. Ps 107:20, AMP. It is through my Word that I heal and deliver people so if you keep on refusing my word (both written and sent messengers) how do you suppose your deliverance will come? “29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent." John 6:29, NIV.

"Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion." Heb 3:15, NIV.

Enough is enough do not continue in ignorance and in pride: “6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you [the priestly nation] have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you that you shall be no priest to Me; seeing you have forgotten the law of your God, I will also forget your children.” Hos 4:6, AMP.
“18 Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.” Prov 16:18 GNT. Or in Amplified “18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.”

When you refuse and rebel the ones I have sent you, you refuse and rebel against Me, your Lord and Saviour: “23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim (household good luck images). Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king. 1 Sam 15:23, AMP.  Do not lose your kingship / dominion/ destiny because of rebellion (witchcraft), stubbornness (idolatry), rejecting God as King Saul did.
Do not forget that: “10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)”. John 10:10, AMP. Why should my death continue to be in vain for you when by your obedience it can be meaningful not only to you but your family and yours as well? Please, I beseech you, consider your ways.
-----------------------------------

May the Lord God Almighty continue to keep and bless us as He continues to teach us an understanding of the times and the seasons of the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment